The Faculty of the Future programme of the Schlumberger Foundation is looking for women who are researchers or working on their PhD degree. You can win a grant for one academic year and can be up to $50,000 per year for PhD courses, and max. $40,000 for post-doc programmes.
Note: no Master level studies are funded.
Last year a total of 67 grants were awarded.
• are a woman of any age
• are a citizen of a developing country or emerging economy (based on IMF), including:
Algeria, Comoros, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Oman, Palestine, Syria, Tunisia, and Yemen
• are preparing for a PhD degree or post-doc research in the physical sciences, engineering, technology or related disciplines.
• are enrolled, admitted or have applied to a host university / research institute abroad (outside of your home country)
• have excellent academic record
• have a proven track record of teaching experience or can demonstrate commitment to teaching
HOW TO APPLY
First apply to a university programme abroad (or you are already enrolled)
 Register for an account
- Teaching experience
- Research proposal
- Description of your involvement in university life and activities encouraging young women into the sciences
 Letter of admittance / offer from the university or research institute abroad
 Three reference letters
 official transcripts and diplomas